- Amsterdam: park plaza amsterdam airport or ibis amsterdam city west or van der valk a4 schiphol
- Amsterdam: best western plus amedia amsterdam airport or corendon village amsterdam or ibis styles amsterdam airport
- Amsterdam: best western plus amstelveen or ramada amsterdam airport schiphol
- Paris: novotel p. D´italie or mercure porte d´orleans or mercure paris la defense 5
- Paris: novotel est – bagnolet or pullman bercy or mercure montmartre
- Paris: novotel saint denis or ibis paris 17 clichy batignolles or mercure boulogne
- Paris: mercure paris pte versalles expo or residhome issy les molineaux
- English speaking tour in: AMSTERDAM, PARIS
- Includes arrival transfer
- Evening transfer: Rembrandplein in Amsterdam in AMSTERDAM, Quartier Latin in Paris in PARIS
- City tour in: AMSTERDAM, PARIS
- Boat Rides: I Jsselmeer lake from Voledam to Marken in AMSTERDAM
- River Seine in PARIS
- Ticket admission: Diamond Cutting Workshop in AMSTERDAM
- 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris in PARIS
OPTIONAL Attractions and Packages
- Moulin Rouge show t19 (2 h)($143)
- Lido show t19 (2 h)($143)
- Full day in Disneyland Paris ($188)
- Louvre Museum gm t19 (1h 30min)($55)
Day 1: Amsterdam
Arrival. Pick and Transfer to the hotel.Welcome to Europe!
Enjoy free time until your tour starts.
Day 2: Amsterdam
Go to Zaanse Schans with its mills, canals and its typical houses.
Next VOLENDAM, a very picturesque
fishing village. A short boat trip from Volendam, will take us to MARKEN (an island that was joined
to the mainland by a fixed dike), where the houses there are built on stilts. After this, we travel to
AMSTERDAM where we will enjoy a panoramic visit of the city to see its narrow canals, its official
buildings and parks. We will also see the technique of diamond cutting.
Most of the visit will be done on foot, the information will be given through headphones.
dinner in Rembrandtplein, an area with many restaurants from all corners of the world.
Back to Hotel
Day 3: Amsterdam, Brussels, Bruges, Paris
BRUSSELS, taking time in the
Grand Place and making a stop to photograph the Atomium. Continuing to BRUGES, the
marvellous Flemish city known as the northern little Venice. Time for lunch. Our journey will take
us to France. Arriving in PARIS at the end of the day.
Day 4: Paris
City tour in Paris
Boat ride along the Seine.
Guided tour to discover the history, main boulevards and the breathtaking monuments of Paris.
Enjoy an afternoon of leisure to explore and relax!
At sunset enjoy dinner in the Latin Quarter, a very picturesque historic area where a wide variety of international cuisines are served.
Then return to hotel.
Day 5: Paris
Start the day by going to the centre of Paris, to the area of the Louvre Museum.
Enjoy some leisure time to explore.
OPTIONAL we can accompany to Benlux, one of the most complete and best-known perfumeries in Paris.
DAY 6 Paris
Post breakfast Drop to Airport.